In this article, you will find all the latest information on the (behavioural) rules surrounding sports and corona. The rules introduced by the RIVM are always leading and can be found here.
General rules of conduct:
- Always use your common sense.
- Do you have corona symptoms? Then stay home.
- Have you been in contact with someone who has tested positive for corona? Then stay home and get tested after five days. Negative? Then you can go back to working out.
- Have you tested positive yourself? Go into quarantine and get tested. Are you complaint free for 24 hours and have a negative corona test? Then you can go back to working out.
- Always follow the rules of the gym or studio itself and make sure you disinfect your hands properly upon entry. Avoid physical contact.
- It is possible that the location does a health check upon entry.
- You can only work out with a reservation. Walk-ins are not possible.