The Dutch government has announced new measures to reduce group formation, limit social contacts and to reduce the number of travel movements. Below you can find the new measures for sports, which will go into effect starting October 14th at 22:00hr. .
- Working out for adults is only permitted when 1.5m distance can be held between each other.
- Outdoors, groups of max 4 people (excluding teacher) can work out.
- Multiple groups are allowed to work out next to each other if 1.5m distance can be taken between each group.
- Indoors there’s a maximum of 30 people per room, with 1.5m distance between each person.
- No competitions will be held.
- Children and young adults up to and including 17 years old don’t have to keep 1.5m distance between each other. Competitions are also not allowed for this group.
- An audience at any sport/workout is not allowed.
- Sports canteens, changing rooms and showers have to stay closed.
All new measures can be found on the website of the Rijksoverheid.
These new measures won’t have any effect on your OneFit membership. You can still book classes at all OneFit locations, do an open training or go to the pool. Please check the class description carefully if you’re booking an outdoor class.
The Dutch government has announced that face masks will be mandatory indoors soon. As of right now, a few locations already ask you to wear a face mask when walking around their gym/studio or in the changing room. Please check the Specifics of the class description carefully to see if you need to bring a mask.
Our team has added extra online classes to the schedule. This way you can also stay fit and active from home, if you prefer to stay inside.