If you opened this FAQ from our FAQ site, please not that this article is only for a select group of members who received this link in an email sent by us. If you did not receive this email it does not apply to you.
In response to the lockdown on the 15th of March, we paused all active memberships. Now that all the gyms and studios are open again, we are reactivating all memberships that are still paused.
Read this article carefully, so you know what to expect.
Important things to know:
- We will approach members via email in groups*.
- Membership reactivation automatically starts on the date indicated in this email.
- You’re always in control; you can activate your membership at any time via your membership settings. Make sure you use the "continue" button at the top of the screen to activate your membership immediately.
*If you or one of your friends haven't received an email yet, don't sweat it; everyone will receive one in time.
Is it safe to play sports? What COVID-19 measures are there?
Read our FAQ page about the measures that have been taken and how you can take responsibility.
Note: The open training check-in routine is also different now.
>> Sports after 1 July - all you need to know <<
1. I'm on holiday or I don't feel comfortable exercising on the date my membership is automatically activated. What should I do?
Just before March 15, you put your membership on hold / pause and you currently have some days left. We emailed you about this in June and July. As mentioned in the email of July 9th, it is now time to reactivate all memberships. That is why your membership is automatically activated on September 1. Don't worry, since you decided to stop your membership it will not auto-renew after those days.
2. When my membership was paused on March 15th, my period was not over. What will happen with my remaining days?
When you, or we, reactivate your membership, your leftover days will begin before the following renewal. In the email you received, you can see how many days you have left. Since you decided to stop your membership it will not auto-renew after those days.
It could be that the email stated that for example, you have more than 30 days left, this is because your membership period was almost over when we paused your membership - you still had less than 10 days - at that moment there was already a collection triggered for your next period. So for example 9 days left of your current period + 30 days of your new period.
3. I see two conflicting dates in my app, an activation date, and a notice period cancellation date. Which one is it now?
Right, you don't have to do anything with this, you can ignore the cancellation date and keep the activation date! Unfortunately, we can't remove this at the moment. See below for an example of what you can see in your app: