Your personal OneFit Passport
Your account is your personal OneFit passport. You can book and access classes, find new locations and add friends with it. It's also super important for locations: they can for example recognize you by your picture, which they often need for your reservation when you enter the studio.
That's why it's important that you fill in personal information when signing in via the website or app. Make sure that you:
- Choose your gender; some classes are only bookable for a specific gender.
- Upload a profile picture. This picture is not public but can be checked by locations to match you to your account. Make sure this picture is clear and recognizable (so no cap, sunglasses or other people).
You can easily change your password yourself via the website or the app.
Via the website:
- Log in
- Select "My Account" from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner
- Click on "Account Settings"
- Enter a new password
- Click on "Save" at the bottom
Via the app:
- Go to "My OneFit"
- Continue to "Settings"
- Go to "My account details"
- Click on "Change password"
- Enter a new password and click "Save" in the upper right corner
Forgot your password?
- Go to the login page
- Enter your email address
- Click on "Forgot password"
If you didn't receive an e-mail (even in the spam folder) then please contact our Community Success Team.
Article is closed for comments.