You must fill in personal information when logging in via the website. You can also choose your gender which is important in order to be able to book classes that are only for a specific gender.
It is mandatory to upload a profile picture. This picture is not public but can be checked by locations to match you to your account.
You can also upload a public profile picture - if you have chosen to be visible to others, this is the picture other OneFitters will be able to see of you.
You can easily change your password yourself via the website or the app.
Via the website:
- log in
- select "My Account" from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner
- click on "Account Settings"
- enter a new password
- click on "Save" at the bottom
Via the app:
- Click on your name in the lower right corner (Account)
- Go to "Settings" (gear icon)
- Go to "My account details"
- Click on "Change password"
- enter a new password and click "Save" in the upper right corner
Forgot your password?
- go to the login page
- enter your email address
- click on "Forgot password"
If you didn't receive an e-mail, not even in the spam folder, then please contact our Community Success Team.