Having problems checking in? Here's how you solve them:
1. Make sure your phone is compatible with the OneFit app
Find current device/software requirements here.
2. Check your internet and data connection
Check the bars at the top of your phone screen. Activate them via your wifi or mobile data connection.
3. Is GPS enabled for the OneFit app?*
Ensure that the option 'Use Mobile Data For OneFit' is turned on. Set your phone's GPS setting to "High Accuracy".
4. Update the app to the latest version
You can find the current version of the app by clicking on 'Account' and scrolling down. Check if this is the version of the app you can download from the App Store or Google Play Store.
5. Insta;l the app on one device only
You can only use the OneFit app on one device at a time.
6. Have you restarted your phone and reinstalled the app?
If nothing else works, restart your phone, delete and reinstall the app or log out and in again.
Are you still encountering problems?
Answer the questions below and send us a screenshot of the problem you're experiencing. Send this information to our Community Success Team. Based on your feedback, we can help you further and continuously improve the functionality of the app.
Include the following information:
- What's going wrong? What steps did you take within the app?
- Notifications within the app (if applicable)
- Make and type of phone (eg iPhone 6S)
- Software version (eg Android 5.0 or Apple iOS 10.0)
- The version of your OneFit app (eg 1.5.1)