You can book classes via the website or app at all the partner locations available. Read below how that works:
1. Find a workout in the 'classes' tab
- Add filters at the top to specify your search and find your favourite class immediately
- All classes are listed in order of time (early to late)
- Found a workout? Click on it and click 'book' in the lower-left corner after
- The class is now visible in your personal workout schedule under 'My OneFit'
2. Find a workout in the 'locations' tab
- Here you'll find all partner locations in one overview
- Filter at the top just like you're used to from the 'classes' tab
- Want to know what's nearby? Turn on your location features for the OneFit app and the locations closest to you will be listed at the top
- Found where you want to work out? Click on the location and on 'schedule'. Here you can now pick workouts at this location
Good to know:
Book the class up until 15 minutes in advance: For most locations, you can book a class up to 15 minutes before it starts. However, there are some locations that require a different reservation time slot.
Open Training: Don't want to do a workout, but enjoy training yourself? You can! To train on your own, you now also need to book a 'workout' in the app. All locations that offer this option have added 'Open Training' or 'Free Training' classes in their schedule. Book this class and you can enjoy your workout in the gym during that time slot. The same rules apply as normal workouts: are you later than 5 minutes after the start of the time slot? Then you're too late!
Depending on your membership you can have a maximum amount of outstanding bookings for the upcoming 2 weeks. A new booking can only be made if you have visited one of your booked classes or if you cancel one of those booked classes. Classes can be booked up to 2 weeks prior.