You can change your notifications settings via the app or via the website.
Via the app:
- log in
- go to "My OneFit" > "Settings"
- go to "Notification Preferences"
- choose the notifications that you want to receive
Via the website:
- log in
- select "My Account" in the drop-down menu in the upper right corner
- go to "Notification"
- adjust which notifications you would like to receive here
- You will always receive notifications that concern your membership and/or your membership period.
- If you have disabled both the Booking information (e-mail) and Booking reminders (push notification) you will not be able to receive a notification when your class is cancelled. Therefore we recommend leaving at least one of these notification options enabled.
TYPES OF NOTIFICATIONS:
- Booking information: Updates about classes you book.
- Review invites: Invitations to write a review for your workout.
- Newsletter: Receive the latest updates and offers.
- Booking reminders: Get reminded when the cancellation term of a booked workout is almost over.
- Friends: Connection and workout invites.
- Payment updates: Receive updates about open membership payments and no-shows.