When you visit a OneFit location, you must check-in using the OneFit app. Checking in is necessary if you are attending a class and also for an Open Training ( if you are just using the gym, spa etc.) .
Your check-in not only serves as your 'ticket' to participate in a class, but is also the confirmation OneFit uses to pay the location for your visit! For this reason, you must check-in in order to participate in the class!
You are able to check in 30 minutes prior to your class and until max. 5 minutes after the class start-time.
How to check in for a booked class:
- Open the OneFit app
- Go to "My OneFit" (bottom right icon, which will show your name when you're logged in), here you will see your reservations listed under 'My Schedule'
- Click on "Check in" button next to the class
- Click on the blue "Check-In" button and confirm your check-in
- Show the confirmation of your check-in to the location's staff
How to check in for a visit without reservation (Open Training):
- Open the app
- Click on 'Check-in' tab at the bottom of your screen
- Click on the blue 'Check-in' tab and confirm your check-in.
- Show the confirmation of your check-in at the location
For the check-in function to work your phone must have an active internet connection (3G/4G/Wi-Fi) and the OneFit app must have permission to use your phone's GPS location.
You can always check if a check-in was succesful by selecting the "Check-in" icon at the bottom of your screen, all recent succesful check-ins will be displayed in this overview. If you can't see your check-in here, please try checking in again.
Forgot to check in?
In case you forgot to check in at the location, and you received a no-show fee even though you attended the class, please reach out to our Community Success team. They can check you in manually. Please note that for check-ins through our team you'll need to provide a small proof of attendance (a GPS/Google Maps screenshot or selfie.
Watch out: contact us within 3 days after the class. After this time, manual check-ins will not be possible anymore.