When visiting a OneFit location, you must check-in on the OneFit app. Checking in is necessary if you are attending a class. It is also necessary for Open Training ( if you are using the gym or spa, for example).
Your check-in is the confirmation OneFit uses to pay the location for your visit. For this reason, you must check-in in order to participate in the class.
The checkin window is from 30 minutes prior to your class until 5 minutes after the class start-time.
How to check in for a booked class:
- Open the OneFit app
- Go to "My OneFit" (bottom right icon, which will show your name when you're logged in), here you will see your reservations listed under 'My Schedule'
- Click on "Check in" button next to the class
- Click on the blue "Check-In" button confirm your check in
- Show the confirmation of your check-in to the location's staff
How to check in for Open Training:
- Open the app
- Click on 'Check-in' tab at the bottom of your screen
- Click on the blue 'Check-in' tab and confirm your check-in.
- Show the confirmation of your check-in at the location
For the check-in function to work, your phone needs an active internet connection (3G/4G/Wi-Fi). The OneFit app needs permission to use your phone's GPS location.
You can check if your check-in was successful by selecting the "Check-in" icon at the bottom of your screen. All recent successful check-ins will be displayed here. If you can't see your check-in, you must try checking in again.
Forgot to check in?
In case you forgot to check in at the location and you received a no-show fee (even though you attended the class), please reach out to our Community Success team. They can check you in manually.
Please note that for check-ins through our team you'll need to provide proof of attendance (a GPS/Google Maps screenshot or selfie).
You must contact us within 3 days after the class. Manual check-ins will not be possible any later.