You can also do your own training session with OneFit. This is how it works:
Book an Open Training
Next to group classes, you can also book Open Training workouts at partner locations that offer these with your OneFit membership. Train by yourself in the gym. Because of the new rules implemented during the COVID-19 pandemic, it's not possible to drop in at the gym and do open training without a booking. Read below how it works now:
- Go to the 'classes' tab or search for the location you want to do an Open Training at. Check their schedule if they offer 'Open Training' or 'Free Training' in their schedule
- Click on that class you want to book and book it like any other workout
- Go to the location at the time your Open Training workout is planned
- Check in and do your own training session in the gym!
- Please note: just like with a normal workout, you can't check in anymore when you're later than 5 minutes after the class has started. So make sure you're not late.
It's not possible anymore to do drop-ins and go to locations without a booking.