You can easily cancel a booked class, provided you are on time.
Cancel via the app:
- go to your account to see your schedule
- select the class you want to cancel
- click on the red button below (for Android users, select "More Options" and click "Cancel Booking")
Cancel via the website:
- log in
- select "My Account" from the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner
- click on"My Bookings" and choose the class you wish to cancel and click on "Cancel booking"
When the cancellation period of a booking has expired, it is no longer possible to cancel the class. Read more about the cancellation period below.
You have the possibility to cancel a booked class up to 2, 8 or 12 hours before the beginning of the class. This depends on the size of the location and the classes. To stay within the cancellation deadline please respect the deadline of the studio or gym. You'll find the deadlines on the page of the studio or gym on the app, the OneFit website or in the confirmation mail you get after booking a class.
I have missed the cancellation term but won't be able to attend the class, what are my options?
- Late cancel*: If you cancel a booking after the cancellation time (until the class starts), you will be charged a Late Cancel fee of 5 euro (this will be automatically deducted within 2-3 days). You can do so by opening your booking and clicking on "Cancel booking". You will need to swipe right to agree to the extra charge for the late cancellation.
* This option is not available for Additional Workout bookings. Also, if you're subscribed to us via your employer, BFNL or High Five Fitness network and payments are not taken from your personal account this function is not available to you.
- No-show fee: If you miss a class without (late) canceling, you will be charged a no-show fee of 10 euro.
If you can't make your class any more, please use the late cancel-option to cancel it (you will pay a late cancellation fee of 5 euro instead of the no-show fee of 10 euro's).
Unfortunately, we can't make any exceptions if your meeting is delayed or have to work longer, if your daily planning does not go according to plan, you're stuck in traffic or if you just don't feel like going! :-)