You can easily cancel a booked class without having to pay a fee, you just need to be on time.
How to cancel via the app:
- go to your account to see your schedule
- select the class you want to cancel
- for Android users, select "More Options" and click "Cancel Booking". For everyone else, click on the red button below.
How to cancel via the website:
- log in
- select "My Account" from the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner
- click on"My Bookings" and choose the class you wish to cancel and click on "Cancel booking"
When the cancellation period of a booking has expired, it is no longer possible to cancel the class.
You can cancel a booked class up to 2, 8 or 12 hours before the class begins. This depends on the location. To stay within the cancellation deadline and avoid the fee, please respect the deadline of the studio or gym. You'll find the deadlines in the following places:
- on the page of the studio or gym
- on the OneFit app
- the OneFit website
- in the confirmation mail you got after booking the class.
I have missed the cancellation time but won't be able to attend the class, what are my options?
- Late cancel*: If you cancel a booking after the cancellation time, you will be charged a Late Cancel fee of 5 euro (this will be automatically deducted within 2-3 days). You can pay manually by opening your booking and clicking on "Cancel booking". Swipe right to agree to the extra charge for the late cancellation.
* This option is not available for Additional Workout bookings. Also, if you're subscribed to us via your employer, BFNL or High Five Fitness network and payments are not taken from your personal account this function is not available to you.
- No-show fee: If you miss a class without (late) canceling, you will be charged a no-show fee of 10 euro.
If you can't make your class any more, please use the late cancel-option to cancel it (you will pay a late cancellation fee of 5 euro instead of the no-show fee of 10 euro's).
Unfortunately, we cannot make any exceptions if your meeting is delayed or have to work longer, if your daily planning does not go according to plan, you're stuck in traffic or if you just don't feel like going. Sorry! :-)