This is how you cancel a booking
Do you want to cancel a class? You can provided that you're on time:
Via the app:
- Go to 'My OneFit'
- Click on the class in your schedule you want to cancel
- Click on Click on 'Booked' and then choose 'Cancel Booking'
- Please note: all partner locations have implemented a cancellation period. Read below what the rules are if you cancel too late or don't cancel at all.
Via the website:
- Log in
- Select 'My Account' from the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner
- Click on 'My Bookings'
- Choose the class you want to cancel and click 'Cancel Booking'
Late cancel + No-show fees
Please note: Every partner location has implemented a cancellation period for cancelling a class. You can cancel a booked class up to 2, 8 or 12 hours before the class begins. This depends on the location. To stay within the cancellation deadline and avoid a fee, please respect this period decided on by the studio or gym. You'll find the deadlines in the location description in the app or website.
I have missed the cancellation time but won't be able to attend the class, what are my options?
It can always happen that you can't make it to class, your plans changed or something unexpected got in the way. To make sure the partner locations can fill their classes or they're reimbursed for the empty space in the class you leave, we implemented a late cancel fee and no-show fee.
- Late cancel*: If you cancel a booking after the cancellation time, you will be charged a Late Cancel fee of €5. This will be automatically deducted within 2-3 days.
- Cancelling a class within an hour before it starts? Then you'll pay a late cancellation fee of € 10.
- You can cancel your class like you're used to by opening your booking and clicking on "Cancel booking". Swipe right to agree to the extra charge for the late cancellation.
- No-show fee: If you miss a class without cancelling (late), you will be charged a no-show fee of €10.
*Please note: members that have a OneFit membership via Bedrijfsfitness or High 5, can't make use of the late cancel option.
Unfortunately, OneFit cannot make any exceptions if for example your meeting is delayed or have to work longer if your daily planning does not go to plan, you're stuck in traffic or if you just don't feel like going.
Article is closed for comments.