All government measures related to working out (that apply next to the regular OneFit rules), can be found on the RIVM website.
Everything you need to know about your membership and COVID-19 related topics can be found here.
The gyms and studios have reopened and it's possible to work out again like you're used to. All rules and measures implemented by the government and RIVM are still in place, so you can work out as safely as possible. The NOCNSF foundation has written a 'responsible sports' protocol of which we will list the most important rules below.
General rules of conduct:
- Common sense comes first.
- Stay at home if you have tested positive, or had one of the following (also mild) symptoms in the past 24 hours: nasal colds, coughing, shortness of breath or fever. Don't forget to cancel your booking in time.
- Stay at home if someone in your household has tested positive, has a fever and/or respiratory problems. If everyone in your household has been symptom-free for 24 hours, you can go back outside.
- Always keep a 1,5-meter distance from each other during any group class. Avoid all physical contact (e.g. shaking hands, high fives, and even touching your own face).
- If you have been or suspect you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, stay home and self-quarantine for two weeks.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 yourself, stay at home or until you have been completely symptom-free for at least three days.
- Do you suddenly feel symptoms during class? Then stop participating and go home.
- Please go home after the class, don't continue to socialise in groups after the workout is finished.
- Always follow the adapted rules of the location/partner you are taking classes at. They will try to make it as safe as possible for everyone.
PLEASE NOTE: All partners/locations/studios that are offering on-location (outdoor) classes are very serious about the rules. A teacher reserves the right to refuse someone to attend the class if these rules are not adhered to. This way, it's safe and fun for everyone. It also works the other way around. Please contact our Community Succes Team if you experience a class where the adapted rules for working out during Covid-19 are not followed.