Yes! We can start working out in the outdoors again! Of course, we want to do this together with you as our member and our partners in the safest way possible. The NOCNSF foundation has written a 'responsible sports' protocol, and we list the most important points related to outdoor sports in groups.
General rules of conduct:
- Common sense comes first
- Stay at home if you had one of the following (also mild) symptoms in the past 24 hours: Nasal colds, coughing, shortness of breath or fever. Don't forget to cancel your reservation in time!
- Also, stay at home if someone in your household has a fever and/or respiratory problems. If everyone in your household has been symptom-free for 24 hours, you can go back outside.
- Always keep 1,5-meter distance from each other during a group class, respect others in this as well. Avoid all physical contact (e.g. shaking hands, high fives, and even touching your own face!).
- If you have been or suspect you have been in contact with someone with COVID, stay home in quarantine for two weeks.
- If you have tested positive for COVID yourself, stay at home for at least 7 days or until you are completely symptom-free.
- Do you suddenly feel symptoms during class? Then stop the class and go home.
- Please go home after the class, don't continue to socialise in groups after the workout is finished
- Always follow the adapted rules of the location/partner you are taking classes from. They will try to make it as safe as possible for everyone.
PLEASE NOTE: All partners/locations/studios that are offering outdoor classes are very serious about the rules. A trainer reserves the right to kick someone out of class if these rules are not adhered to. This way we keep it safe and fun for everyone. It also works the other way around. Please contact our Community Succes Team if you experience a class where the adapted rules for working out during Covid-19 are not followed.