If you haven't cancelled your booking but did not attend the class you will receive a no-show fee of 10 euro.
Here's how the no-shows work:
- Your first no-show will be on us, you will receive an e-mail stating you have a "No-show warning"
- After that:
- When you receive a no-show fee, you now have 48 hours to pay it manually.
- If you don't pay manually, we will auto deduct the amount from your bank account/creditcard.
- If we fail to deduct the no-show fee we will try again one day later.
- If this fails there will be a block on your account preventing you to make any new bookings. You will still be able to check-in for your existing bookings.
- After this block, your reservations will be canceled.
We will send you plenty of reminders because we want you to keep your bookings as well!
- If you get another no-show while you have an existing open no-show fee:
- All your bookings that take place within 24 hours from the time of the first no-show will be removed.
- Any bookings that are within the lead time cancellation window will be cancelled.
- You can’t check in anymore.
- You can keep the bookings from which the cancellation period has not expired yet by paying the fee before the cancellation period ends.
- Once you have paid any or all open no-shows fees, your account will be fully activated again so you can get back to working out!
Please note: a no-show still counts as a visit.
In case you did attend class (and the no-show fee should get waived), you should get in touch with our community success team ASAP (with proof of attendance) so they can check you in and get your account back to normal!